The market for non-fungible tokens is very saturated. So you need a good strategy to stand out from the competition, he says Maxime PetrocCEO and Founder WeSoftYou.
How do you successfully launch your NFT set when everything is bad in the market?
Before launching an NFT group, create a story
Most people release non-fungible tokens without building a brand. Then they wonder why their business is not attracting buyers. However, the reason is clear: these NFTs have no history.
Therefore, when a project idea comes to your mind, you must first determine its value.
- What sets your NFT set apart from the competition?
- What makes your project unique?
- What is the value of the NFT group to your customers?
- What is the context of your project?
Creators of successful NFT clusters will instinctively answer these questions. They all have a compelling story that makes their project special.
Create a team
There is no special formula for creating a team for your NFT project. The most important factor here is not the number of people but the clear division of responsibilities. However, your team must necessarily include:
When looking for an artist for your NFT group, make sure that person embodies your ideas more vividly than they are in your imagination. Also, make sure the designer’s style aligns with the overall vision of your project.
Technical Director and Developers
Here, you not only need to know if the candidates have experience in similar projects, but also whether they have a real interest in your project.
Business development Manager
The latter will work on your business development strategy, manage the promotion of your NFT group and help create a community around it.
In order to build a good NFT community and create buzz around your group, you need to hire marketers including PR specialists, community managers, content writers, and many other professionals.
The latter will solve organizational problems and ensure that all departments understand their tasks and meet their deadlines.
Each team member should know his responsibilities: artistic creativity, market analysis, work with the community, etc. You don’t need to overburden a team when everyone understands their responsibilities.
Create an NFT community
Why are NFT groups dependent on the community? Purchasing an art object gives you exclusive access to a circle of people. Also, the more hype and excitement around your group, the more valuable it will be. So, before launching your NFT collection, make sure you get engagement from your audience.
Here are some tips for creating your own NFT community:
- Create Twitter and Discord accounts for your NFT project. These two social networks are the best for building and growing the NFT community. You should not neglect Telegram, Reddit and TikTok, however, they are also very interesting.
- Collaborate with crypto influencers and other media personalities. For example, the CryptoCossacks Club 50 NFT team has created and given them several big names, including Elon Musk and Angelina Jolie.
- At first, don’t go too fast. Take the time to collect feedback from early users and analyze the information you receive. Don’t be afraid to change the concept of your NFT group.
- Constantly interact with your audience and always listen. Post new content – including ads – on your channels to keep your community engaged.
- Organize pre-sales and giveaways. Who does not like small gifts?
Finally, remember that each project has its own journey. Therefore, the secret to the success of your NFT group is to understand the value of your project and most importantly, what interests your audience.
The launch of the NFT group: the technical side
When your NFT pool is ready, you need to ask yourself two important questions: the blockchain your non-fungible tokens will depend on and where you will sell them.
The choice of market depends on the blockchain you are using. For example, if non-fungible tokens are based on Ethereum, you will not be able to sell them on Binance’s NFT platform, as each blockchain uses different token standards.
Currently, the most used block chains for NFTs are:
Here are also some of the best platforms where you can start your NFT collection.
After choosing a blockchain and NFT platform, you will need to create smart contracts, not to mention a website for your project.
Some technical advice
- Try to choose technologies that are popular and have a large base of developers and end users. At the beginning of your project, it is completely pointless to use complex techniques if you don’t really need them.
- Create a flexible system for change. You will likely have to rewrite your backend, smart contract, or website a few times before launching your NFT suite.
- Get in the habit of planning the technical part of the project. But at first, it is better to plan two steps before ten. Early code optimization is often a bad idea, and only increases the complexity of the project.
- Ask yourself tough questions about the product. For example, how will the system respond to non-standard cases.
Launching the NFT Group in the Era of Web 3.0
In the future, NFT projects will be an integral part of the overall concept of Web 3.0. In fact, people are increasingly interested in acquiring unique ownership rights to digital assets.
At first glance, given the huge number of NFT projects available in the market, one might think that this sector has already been developed. However, in reality, it is only in its infancy. That is why the creators of NFT groups have the opportunity to be the forerunners of a whole new era of the web.
About the author
Maxim Petrok is a technology entrepreneur who has won many awards during his career. He is also the CEO and founder of WeSoftYou, an international product development specialist supporting clients around the world. Maxim is also the CEO and founder of CryptoCossacks Club.
All information on our website is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. Any action the reader takes based on the information on our website is entirely at his or her own risk.