To make it easier for you, we’ll review 10 of the best cryptocurrencies, based on all types of cryptocurrencies, which you can buy in April 2022 before their value increases in the near future. Hopefully, through this, you will be able to discover the next big cryptocurrency.
1- Bitcoin (BTC)
Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency that has maintained its lead by market capitalization since its inception.
It has no central bank or a single administrator behind it and can be sent from user to user over a peer-to-peer network.
Bitcoin News and Updates
- MicroStrategy Inc, a software company run by Michael Saylor, has announced that it will use its digital assets to increase investment in bitcoin.
- According to Coindesk, the price of BTC has seen a decline from the overbought level at the $48,000 resistance. Experts believe that the price will find him Support at 43,000 USDwhich could prove a downtrend.
- VanEck, an investment firm, has rated highly that if BTC becomes a global reserve asset, it could reach $4.8 million.
Reasons to buy bitcoins
Bitcoin is a transparent and indisputable currency. It allows unimpeded payment, and is fully secure and protected.
2. Ethereum (ETH)
Let’s say you are interested in the future of Ethereum and are wondering if you should buy Ethereum. Well, Ethereum is a blockchain that secures the creation and maintenance of digital ledgers in general. It is a community-driven technology that powers cryptocurrencies and decentralized applications.
Ethereum news and updates
- The major Ethereum upgrade, Ethereum Merge, is scheduled to launch in the second quarter of 2022.
- The upgraded Ethereum 2.0 contract has already crossed the $11 million mark, according to Funding Spheres.
Reasons to buy ETH
Ethereum is worth buying because it has two functions: it works as a file they change and maybe store of value.
3 – Solana (SOL)
Solana is a decentralized blockchain developed to enable applications Scalable and easy to use.
It can process many transactions per second and has lower fees than other block chains. The consensus method uses Proof of Stake (PoS) and Proof of History (PoH).
Solana news and updates
- Solana’s price increased by 50% in 2 weeksAccording to Cointelegraph. Its current price is now $117 per token as of April 1, 2022.
- According to Coingape, Solana is on its way to becoming the sixth largest cryptocurrency in the world.
Reasons to buy Solana
The main reasons to buy Solana are the high speed and low fees along with the level of scalability. Solana is also used in Non-Foldable Tokens (NFTs).
In fact, Solana has a reputation for being the fastest blockchain network, as it can process up to 50,000 transactions per second.
4. Polygon (Matic)
Polygon, formerly known as the Matic Network before the rebranding, is a scalable blockchain platform that connects and builds blockchain networks that power Ethereum.
Polygon news and updates
- On March 31, 2022, Polygon confirmed Cancellation of E3 2022Its annual electronic entertainment show.
- Polygon has launched a Web3-based, Zero-Knowledge Proof (ZKP) self-sovereign identity service called Polygon ID.
- The government of Maharashtra in India uses Polygon to issue its caste certificates.
Reasons to buy polygon
Polygon is a solid investment as it is a framework for the blockchain network, which is compatible with the Ethereum virtual machine.
Polygon has become an important feature of many decentralized finance (DeFi) protocols, and many platforms are adopting it daily.
Users need to connect their Ethereum assets to the Polygon network. In return, they gain access to speed, affordability, and a potential market leader.
5- Ripple (XRP)
Ripple is a blockchain-based digital payment network and protocol, XRP being the original cryptocurrency token. Ripple transactions are known for their lower power consumption compared to Bitcoin and faster confirmation time.
Ripple news and updates
- Ripple has been suing the Securities and Exchange Commission, and experts believe that Ripple is in a position to win.
- XRP is showing a bullish signal as the price continues to touch the resistance according to fxleaders indicators.
- The investment banking division of Goldman Sachs reported that Ripple has been identified as an “opportunity in payments.”
Reasons to buy Ripple
Ripple is an interesting buy because its transactions take seconds and have a strong network effect.
The central banks of many countries are planning to use XRP in Transfer money internationally. Moreover, it is listed on many exchanges and has a strong and aggressive community.
Read also Bitcoin (BTC) price is on the rise, and the $50,000 target appears to be within reach.
6. Polkadot (DOT)
Polkadot is a program that catalyzes a global network of computers to run the blockchain, where users can launch their own blockchain.
Polkadot news and updates
- Over the past two weeks, as of April 1, 2022, the DOT price has increased by 20% to reach its bullish target at $26.
- On March 30, Polkadot announced the launch of the Wormhole Bridge to Ethereum and Solana.
- Astra Network, one of Polkadot’s Defi projects, was valued at $1 billion on March 30, 2022.
Reasons to buy Polkadot
Polkadot’s relay chain is built using Substrate, a framework for building a blockchain. Polkadot integrates flexible cross-platform networking frameworks for peer-to-peer applications, known as libp2p.
Every time a user earns DOT tokens, they are used to validate and mine the blockchain, and as such each depositor contributes to the security and maintenance of the network and is rewarded for it. All of these use cases lead to an increase in the value of the DOT token.
7. Litecoin (LTC)
Litecoin is an alternative currency that was developed by a former Google engineer known as Charlie Lee in 2011. It was a direct competitor to Bitcoin that tried to make cryptocurrency transactions faster and less expensive.
Litecoin News and Updates
- According to NASDAQ, Litecoin was struggling with a significant price drop from $278 to $110 on March 17, 2022.
- FXStreet analysts forecast that the LTC price will return by 70%.
- Litecoin entered the list of top 10 cryptocurrencies in India by a Forbes consultant.
Reasons to buy Litecoin
Litecoin has a better risk/reward ratio because it has to go much further to catch up with the rest of the market, and it has more financial rewards or benefits.
Chainlink is a blockchain abstraction layer that aims to enable globally connected smart contracts using a decentralized oracle network.
Chainlink news and updates
- Based on fxstreet, LINK is showing some bearish signs and may see a pullback towards the lower level.
- Chainlink investor count is down 69% as of April 3, 2022.
Reasons why you should buy Chainlink
Chainlink can disrupt traditional finance, decoupling the technology offered by Chainlink from the token, indicating that Chainlink co-founder Sergey Nazarov believes that DeFi as an ecosystem can be valuable. trillion dollars by the end of 2022.
9. Cardano (ADA)
Cardano is a Proof of Stake (PoS) blockchain platform that is based on peer-reviewed research and developed through the use of evidence-based methods.
Cardano news and updates
- According to fxstreet, the price of ADA will likely rise and reach $1.33.
- Cardano’s metaverse has more than 22,000 landowners, providing $230 million in funds for the platform.
- Cardano’s smart contract update, Plutus Script, has reached 2,000 in growth performance.
Reasons to buy Cardano
Cardano is a growing blockchain network and has become one of the most valuable digital assets on the market. That is why it is such an interesting purchase.
In addition, Cardano has a strong and enthusiastic community, and the developers behind it have a large following on Twitter. This led to the effect of the network, resulting in exclusivity among its owners.
Sandbox is a virtual Metaverse game where players can play, build, own and monetize their virtual experiences. It is a user generated platform that allows anyone to create and monetize the metaverse.
Sandbox news and updates
- Sand Token Price by 8% After collaborating with Paris Hilton.
- According to crypto information, SAND could be in a position to gain upward momentum if buy orders increase.
- HSBC partnered with The Sandbox and entered the metaverse in March 2022.
Reasons to buy SAND
Sandbox is a solid investment as it applies blockchain technology to Huge global market Like the gaming industry is 100% focused on decentralization.
When the game launches this year, the player will be able to use SAND coins to transact with anything in-game, including non-fungible tokens (NFTs) and any other in-game item.
In addition, SAND coins can also be used as part of the governance process, whereby SAND token holders can vote on proposals that will advance the game.
💎 Find the best gems with our free guide!