As part of the Digital Health Ségur, suppliers in the Officine and Medico-Social corridors can register and submit their funding requests on the phone service since the end of April. ANS also published a list of the first solutions referenced in the various lanes.
Since April 28, 2022, publishers or distributors of software solutions referred to in the Officine and Medico-social lanes can register with the Agency for Services and Payments (ASP) on the Phone Services platform.
Under Ségur, the on-account buying mechanism for sponsorship supply actors takes the form of an open, non-selective system (SONS) for signaling and funding publishers of software solutions. Only solutions referenced by the Digital Health Agency will be eligible for this funding.
Qualified vendors are paid to perform software update services for their customers. Covers all costs of implementing the issuance indicated, within the limits of the regulatory scope indicated, for each device, in the request for funding documents (Digital Health Agency website). These documents also specify the required terms and conditions. Suppliers must first register with ASP. Funding is carried out in two phases:
- An advance corresponding to 30% of the Ségur service amount, once the supplier receives an order from an eligible end customer;
- The corresponding balance is 70% of the SIGUR service amount once this is done.
The timeline for opening the funding window and deadlines for submission of supporting documents are specified in each call for funding.
After validation, the online funding request is submitted for 30% upfront on the service provided after the exam via the JSON simulator. ANS provides a help page with:
- Exact technical documentation that reference software solution vendors can rely on to complete their JSON file;
- Blank JSON file templates for Pharmacy Corridor and Medico-Social Corridor;
- Sample JSON files that allow vendors to display themselves when filling out their file.
Segur’s first reference solutions
In addition, ANS has published a list of the top 35 solutions that have earned the Ségur reference for digital health in various lanes. 85% of these solutions are related to the equipment of hospital structures. The ANS also mentions the application dates for the different lanes:
Hospital, radiology, biology and city medicine:
- 15 July 2022 : End of the period for receiving prepayment requests for devices published in August 2021. Any request for prepayment after this date will be inadmissible;
- October 15 2022 : End of the period for receiving credit payment requests for devices issued in August 2021 (December 15 2022 hospital corridor). No balance payment request will be accepted after this date.
Social Corridor and Social Medicine, for MS1 (Seniors, Persons with Disabilities, and Home Actors):
- April 30, 2022 : end of the application period for ANS references;
- December 31, 2022 : end of the ANS reference period;
- December 31, 2023 : End of the period for receiving prepaid requests. Any request for advance payment after this date will be inadmissible;
- March 31, 2024 : End of the period for receiving balance payment requests. No balance payment request will be accepted after this date.
The schedules for MS2 (Child Protection and Persons with Certain Difficulties) and MS3 (Reception, Accommodation, Integration and Legal Protection for adults) are pending.
- March 31, 2022 : Publisher applications deadline;
- October 6, 2022 : Deadline for submission of evidence from publishers;
- December 18 2022 : Deadline for submitting applications to the ASP;
- March 31, 2023 : Deadline for submitting credit applications to ASP.
Only publishers or distributors of software solutions who have previously obtained their references from ANS can claim funding.